Experts in fleet vehicle cameras
Roadsense offers a comprehensive range of vehicle cameras and camera systems. From stand-alone dash cams to sophisticated, multi camera solutions, we can satisfy all of your requirements.
We understand that cameras often form just one part of a company’s vehicle safety strategy and so many of our cameras are compatible with our modular Roadsense Telematics system that is fitted to thousands of vehicles around the world.
Perfect for B2B, local councils, taxi firms, delivery companies or any business who have a fleet of vehicles.
Roadsense is respected as the expert in vehicle cameras, providing systems to the world’s most recognisable brands.
Our systems are modular, making them fully adaptable to any vehicle type, ranging from economical dash cams for each vehicle in your fleet to complex multi-camera and monitor solutions.
- Roadsense Roadwatch Cameras (Protecting your business and your drivers)
- Monitors & Vehicle Cameras (Modular systems, extensive range and leasing options)
- Digital Video Recorders (DVR’s) (DVRs preserve your cameras’ recordings)
- Rear View Vehicle Cameras (Giving your drivers a clear view of blind spots)
- Side View Vehicle Cameras (Eliminates side sweep collisions between vehicles)
- Monitors (Professionally fitted to cover your fleet’s requirements)
- Safeguard your vehicle
- Reduce insurance premiums
- Protect against road rage incidents
- Secure evidence and protect your driver’s licences
- Protect your business reputation
- Protect against cash-for-crash schemes
Roadsense is a leading provider of fleet management systems. providing advanced, feature-rich and flexible fleet telematics systems.
For over 10 years, it has been proven to deliver powerful, accurate, business critical information, improve driver behaviour and provide a consistent return on investment to some of the largest and most respected companies around the world.
Roadsense can offer advice on any of the products available and work with you on custom systems to fit your fleet’s vehicle type and requirements. Contact our advisors by phone, email or our online form.
The Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) is a voluntary scheme to raise the level of quality within fleet operations and to identify which operators are achieving its high standards.
FORS accreditation provides an operator with reassurance that their operation is being run safely, efficiently and in an environmentally sound manner and the logo allows potential customers to readily distinguish FORS operators from other operators.
Roadsense can you help you achieve FORS accreditation to demonstrate your company’s commitment to quality and safety.